Acesis BioMed is a Colorado (US) & London (UK) based biomedical company developing a platform of oral drug candidates for metabolic and endocrine disorders, initially focusing on male hypogonadism treatment (low T).
- Hypogonadism indication provides Acesis with a target market of $3bn - $4bn
- Co-morbidities of low T such as obesity, fatty liver disease, prediabetes, cachexia offer additional target addressable markets
- The company’s proprietary “first-in-class” T peptide modulator provides a safer solution to the existing Testosterone Replacement Therapy (TRT)*
- Upon regulatory approval, we aim to become the standard of care for the treatment of male hypogonadism globally
* based on our preclinical data